T08788 / 2815.02
WELS 5 Star rating / 5.5 litres per minute
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove all items currently in your wall (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves and any other fixtures but not the
actual tap bodies or water pipes).
INSTALLING THE NEW TAPS
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the fiber washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now install your tap handle and hot/cold button.
- Turn your taps off and your mains water supply back on.
- All done!