T08788 / 2815.25
WELS 5 Star rating / 5.5 litres per minute
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove the sink spout and flange by unscrewing in an anticlockwise
- Remove all items above the sink surface, i.e. hot & cold buttons,
handles bonnets & spindles and jumper valves.
INSTALLING THE NEW TAPS
- Check the new spindle for the correct length by comparing it with the old spindle you removed. Use the appropriate spindle extension to make up the difference if necessary.
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the
fiber washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper
valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now fit your handles and hot & cold button.
- To install your new spout and flange simply screw onto existing
nipple in a clockwise direction. We suggest using plumbers thread
tape included to make a waterproof seal.
- Turn taps off and turn the water back on at the mains.