T08788 / 2818.25
WELS 5 Star rating / 5.5 litres per minute
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove all items currently in your wall (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves and any other fixtures but not the
actual tap bodies or water pipes).
- Unscrew the old bath spout
INSTALLING THE NEW TAPS
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the fiber washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now install your tap handle and hot/cold button.
- Apply Teflon tape to the thread sticking from the wall then screw on your new bath spout.
- Turn your taps off and your mains water supply back on.
- All done!