T09521 / 2800.25
WELS 5 Star Rating / 5.5 litres per minute
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove the sink/basin spout by undoing the brass or plastic spout fixing nut (A) under your basin, then rotate and pull the spout up.
- Remove all items on top of your sink/basin (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves and any other fixtures but not the
actual tap bodies or water pipes).
INSTALLING THE NEW TAPS
- Check the new spindle for the correct length by comparing it with the old spindle you removed. Use the spindle extension to make up the difference if necessary.
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the fibre washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now install your tap handle and hot/cold button.
THE NEW SPOUT ASSEMBLY
- Look at the thread on the end of the old spout neck: pick your new nipple where the long thread is identical, and screw it onto the end of the new spout neck, using thread tape included to make a waterproof seal.
- Push the new spout assembly onto the existing nipple, using a small amount of soapy water or cooking oil for lubrication. Finally, tighten the new spout assembly to the sink/basin using the brass or plastic spout fixing nut (A).
- Turn taps