T30648 / 2830.02
WELS 5 Star Rating / 5.5 litres per minute
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove all items on top of your sink/basin (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves and any other fixtures but not the
actual tap bodies or water pipes).
INSTALLING THE NEW TAPS
- Check the new spindle for the correct length by comparing it with the old spindle you removed. Use the spindle extension to make up the difference if necessary.
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the fiber washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now install your tap handle and hot/cold button.
- Turn your taps off and your mains supply back on.