1m Channel with Grate
- ough, durable, lightweight plastic moulding
- 1m and 3m Channels gives flexibility; 3m Channels mean less work and fewer joins in lengthy drains. Channels can be cut with jigsaw or hacksaw to other sizes.
- Ledge (foot) at base of Channels prevents floatation during pouring of concrete.
- Joiners allow the construction of lengthy channels.
- End Caps finish branches of the drain. When a hole is cut inside the flange, the End Cap connects the system to standard 90mm stormwater pipes.
- Grates are available in black, heritage green, sandstone, portland grey, terracotta, stainless steel and ductile iron.
- With appropriate installation, Channels and Grates can support a range of passenger vehicles.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- Material: moulded plastic
- Length: 1m
- External width: 120mm
- External height: 129mm
- Grate Colours Available (product code):
Stainless Steel (003106)
Portland Grey (003102)
Architectural Grate (003271)
|Complete Product Range||